Incite Group is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
By adaptive - June 22nd, 2015
Open Mobile Media today announced that Carolyn Criscitiello, Head of Innovation at M&T Bank, will join the 25 + innovators, disruptors and leaders that will present the key trends in mobile finance at the Mobile Banking & Payments Summit (New Yorker Hotel, Oct 5-6).
The need for banks and other financial institutions to innovate has never been more evident. Consumers want to use new technology to communicate with their finances and now their banks need to cater to them or they will see customers take their money elsewhere.
“Head of Innovation and CIOs have been around for a while in the technology industry, and now the traditional financial institutions are adopting this internal approach to digital business transformation, and rightly so” stated Gavin Watson, the Mobile Banking Project Director at Open Mobile Media. “With the rise of the agile FinTechs, large corporations must work quicker to innovate and bring new products to market that their customers want. Some of the key topic areas that will be discussed in the summit in October”
Key topics to be addressed include:
• Banks in the New Payments Ecosystem: With the whole financial industry due for a massive shift, explore what role the banks must play in this emerging ecosystem
• Achieving True Omnichannel: Move beyond multichannel and communicate with your customers across every platform seamlessly, creating total brand coherency
• Establishing Customer Loyalty: Consumers are more likely than ever to switch banks, and it’s gotten much easier to do so. Learn how to engage with customers on a personal level and drive brand loyalty
• Securing Mobile Transactions: Competing technologies such as Tokenisation an HCE dominate the headlines, but what systems will future transactions actually rely on?
• Creating an Engaging Customer Experience: Consumers are demanding seamless interactions and more features, but banks are failing to provide. Discover how to balance design and functionality effectively
• Beyond the Mobile - The Future of Payments: Explore emerging technologies that will dominate the financial landscape in the coming years, from Blockchain P2P remittances to wearable integration
Over 25 Leading Industry Speakers
Expert mobile banking and payments speakers already confirmed include:
• Brett Pitts, Head of Digital, Wells Fargo
• Nancy O’Malley, Chief Payment System Integrity Officer, MasterCard
• Benjamin van-Rooy, Director of Business Strategy, American Express
• Hubert ‘JP’ Jolly, Managing Director, Citi Treasury & Trade Solutions
• Kristopher Tyra, Director GTB Online Products, Deutsche Bank
• Rachid Molinary, VP of Technology, Popular Bank
• Dean Tseretopoulos, Sr Man. of Emerging Payments & Digital Channels TD Bank
• John McDonald, VP Market Place, PoshMark
• Melissa Jankowski, EVP of Issuing, BBVA Compass
• Khalid Fellahi, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Western Union Digital
• Major Highfield, Director of Mobile Products, Capital One
• Darrin Peller, Managing Director, Barclays Investment Bank
• Safwan Zaheer, Director of Digital Transformation, Strategy & Growth, Accenture
• Michael Sullivan, Senior Manager of Mobile Banking, HSBC
• Ramy Serageldin, COO, Moven
For more information, visit http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-banking-and-payments-usa/
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The international hub that showcases knowledge, practices and secrets to succeed in the fast-paced mobile age: http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
Speaker & Conference Agenda Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7546
Media and Press Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7167