Incite Group is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
By Liam Dowd - February 4th, 2015
The most trusted social media networks. Facebook dominates content sharing and why social media drives engagement.
Mobile social media drives engagement
Facebook dominates sharing
Facebook revenues expand by nearly 60%
- Revenue for the full year 2014 was $12.47 billion, an increase of 58% year-over-year.
- Income from operations for the full year 2014 was $4.99 billion.
- Net income for the full year 2014 was $2.94 billion.
- Free cash flow for the full year 2014 was $3.63 billion.
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 890 million on average for December 2014, an increase of 18% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs were 745 million on average for December 2014, an increase of 34% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) were 1.39 billion as of December 31, 2014, an increase of 13% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs were 1.19 billion as of December 31, 2014, an increase of 26% year-over-year.
One third of Twitter users now in Asia Pacific region
Social media trust
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme