By adaptive - January 30th, 2013
It’s all very well spending time identifying the kind of content your business needs for its social media channels, but if it isn’t disseminated right, your strategy will fail...
It’s all very well spending time identifying the kind of content your business needs for its social media channels, but if it isn’t disseminated according to a tightly defined content strategy, it isn’t going to give you the right results. Here’s how to prepare your content for optimum effect…
- Diagnosis – what is the nature of the problem/situation.
- Definition – How are we going to solve this problem? What is our approach going to be?
- Action – What are we going to do about it in order to reach our goals and objectives?
Defining A Great Content Strategy
- Type of content – video, blogs, articles, web chats and guides.
- Internal resources – how much do you have? Can you afford in-house or will you be outsourcing? Do you have the expertise to do content?
- Platforms – What technology do you need to support your strategy? How does it interact with the rest of the website and the customer’s journey?
A Step Forward
- They are more active than previously thought.
- They have larger social networks than expected.
- Their recommendations are not limited to consumer brands and products.
And Another Thing
Coming in part 3
June 2014, New York
Become a social business: For superior marketing response, sharper corporate decision-making, enhanced innovation and a happier, more loyal customerBrochure Programme